Tips on Playing Capsa Gambling With Real Money – In the capsa gambling online game there must be seriousness in playing the capsa susun. The Capsa Susun game is one of the online poker games that is more complex than other types of real money poker games. This game uses 54 playing cards as the medium and is usually played by 2 to 4 people on 1 table. As the name implies “Capsa” or “13”, each player gets 13 cards which must be arranged into 3 lines to compete with other players.
- To be able to play the capsa gambling game, of course, you must have online gambling first. If you don’t have it, you can register here
- If you already have a gambling account 13, please log in on the front page of the website
- After logging in, please check your account balance, if it’s still empty, please make a minimum deposit so you can bet on the betting table.
- Then please select the game menu on the lobby page, such as: Play AduQ, Bandar Poker, Play BandarQ, Capsa Susun, Play Domino 99, Play Poker, Sakong and Bandar66. Please select the Capsa Susun menu.
- After that, please set a nickname that serves as your name in the game arena.
- Here you will be shown a page that contains 3 lines, please select the line or path that you want.
- Then select flash or html5, remember to choose according to the browser that you support.
- Until here you have successfully entered the game arena. Please select the table with the limit you want with players under 4 people. After that, click the “join table” menu in the lower right corner.
- Choose an empty bench and have fun playing
RULES FOR PLAYING ONLINE CAPSA BUILDING
When playing 13 stacked gambling, you need to arrange the cards you have into 3 levels as below
- Rank up: 3 cards
- Middle Rank: 5 cards
- Lower tier: 5 cards
The sort order is bottom row -> middle row -> top row. The value of the arrangement of the bottom row must be greater than the value of the arrangement of the middle rows, and also applies to the arrangement of the middle rows which must be higher than the arrangement of the upper rows. If there is an arrangement error, then you will immediately be considered a loser. cards are counted when the time runs out.
COMBINATIONS OF JUDI CARD ORDER 13
Dragon / Capsa
The dragon combination is a complete arrangement of A, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, J, Q, K. This combination is the highest.
The Royal Flush combination is an arrangement with consecutive numbers, the same motif and color. Example 10-J-Q-K-A.
The Straight Flush combination is an arrangement with consecutive numbers with the same color, motif, except for the Royal Flush. Example: A-2-3-4-5
Four Of Kind
The combination of Four Of Kind is an arrangement with 4 twin cards + 1 free card. Example: 8-A-A-A-A.
The Full House combination is a 3-card twin with a pair of twin cards. Example: 10-10-K-K-K.
Flush combinations are arrangements of the same color. Example: 3-4-6-8-Q.
2 Pair combination is a series of 2 pairs of twin cards with 1 random card. Example: 10-10-6-6-J.
Pair combination is an arrangement of a pair of twin cards and 3 random cards. Example: A-A-8-6-2.
If your hand manages to win at each level or line between players then your points will be x2, but if you manage to win from all the players then your point value will be x 4.
HOW TO CALCULATE THE VALUE OF DRAWING CAPSA POINTS
- Three of Kind in the top row = 5 points
- Full House in the middle row = 3 points
- Full House on the bottom row = 1 point
- Four of kind in the middle row = 14 points
- Four of kind in bottom row = 7 points
- Straight flush in middle row = 18 points
- Straight flush at bottom row = 9 points
- Royal straight flush in middle row = 22 points\
- Royal straight at bottom row = 11 points
- 3 Straight = 9 points
- 3 Flush = 9 points
- 6 Pairs = 9 points
- 5 Pairs and 1 Three Of Kind = 18 points
- Same color = 24 points
- Dragon = 39 points
- Dragon of the same color = 139 point
Those are the rules for how to play Capsa Susun online, join now and play the Capsa Susun game